· What is your name? I go by many names. Some call me krista… I prefer… defender of the free world. Your choice.
· Where do you rest your head? On my laptop. Don’t let that fool you though… I am not technologically advanced. Ooooh no.
· How old is your liver? 18 years, but we’ll see once college hits me in the fall. Then it may resemble a 80-year-old sailor’s… though I doubt it.
· What is your gender? The feminine kind.
· How would you define your self? Uh, sarcastic with a flair of oddity. I like to run around public areas without my shoes. But if someone tells me to put my shoes on, I will. I am quite outspoken on politics and other various nonsense… people seem to think I am opinionated, though I prefer to think I am just right generally.
· Significant other? Besides the imaginary one I tell people about? None.
· What is your shoe size? 7 ½ wide. Hell yeah.
[ Favorites ]
· Color? Blue. Or purple. Either.
· Bands? Uh… that es dificil. The presidents of the
· Movies? Billy elliot, lotr, forrest gump, life of brian, monty python and the holy grail (der), young frankenstein, dogma, saved!, the matrix, the original star wars, mulan
· Television Programs? Conan o’brien, the office, blackadder, monty python’s flying circus, scrubs, LOST, arrested development, globe trekker, family guy, the simpsons, seinfeld
· Books? Ender and bean series, lotr, harry potter, one flew over the cuckoo’s nest, pride and prejudice, almost like being in love, the Thursday next series (by jasper fforde… brilliant british man), 1984 (though I can’t read it too much cuz I get all paranoid…), animorphs…. Er, when I was younger, of course…
· Video game? I was never allowed to have them. Any of them. Wasn’t allowed to have cable either. I’m basically amish….
· Cereal? Life and honey bunches of oats. Yum.
· Instrument? Uh… guitar, though I suck the big one. My voice?
· Board game? Life, monopoly, pretty pretty princess
· Pet? Cody the dog, patches and peanut the cats, and an assortment of dead ones buried in my yard…
· Song? Um… here comes the sun. and drop it like it’s hot, cuz I like to pretend that my whiteness isn’t startling.
· Quote? “it’s a plan so cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a weasel.”
· Food? Nutella on bagels.
· Beverage? Diet caffine-free diet coke. Cuz I like my drinks low in calories as I stuff my face.
· Condiment? Rosemary. Best. Stuff. Ever.
[ In-depth ]
· Convince us of your nerdly heritage: uh, I have a scottish and german background, basically making my ancestry white as the snow that covers the sheep of the glen. My families are from upstate
· If I could grant you one wish, what would you wish for? That I could actually be transformed into someone who is british or canadian. Or be cognitive in a time where all the beatles were still alive and playing together.
· What nerdly activities do you partake in? I am part of my local bookclub and a member of reverie (our weird literary magazine), I do puppets (yeah, muppet-type puppets), I drink british tea and pretend I am british, I take AP classes and enjoy reading and criticizing the authors, most of whom I think are crap, I translate these books into “common-speak” or eubonics, excessive quoting of the office, blackadder, and monty python, having allergies, watching pbs, writing crappy cartoons, taking weird pictures of myself, and finding the homo-erotic subplots in all books, movies… etc. also making up theories about how tolkien was really c.s. lewis’s gay lover. Long story…
· A Star trek convention is coming to your town do you go? Perhaps. Just to make fun of people… cuz that’s what I do. I would be one of the dorks at a lord of the rings convention, though.
· Write an interesting solution to this mathmatical problem : 4+4=? 8? But how do we really know? It could equal 9… remember how our perceived reality isn’t always representative of true reality. 2+2 could = 5. damn you, orwell….
· You see a cloaked stranger standing in the shadows of an alley. He offers you something. What is it, and how do you reply? I would probably punch him and run away. Then run back and apologize. Then look at what he has. It would be a piece of paper with conan o’brien’s number on it. Then I would kiss him, grab it, and run away, singing “tra-la-la”
· At a gaming convention, what would you dress up as and why? I would dress up as a Vulcan and then stare around and be like “what? DAMNIT. We got the wrong convention center AGAIN. That’s the LAST TIME denny is allowed to plan ANYTHING! Back to the festiva…”
· Write a short, creative story about your plot for world conquest: see, I set off an atomic bomb but then I create an antidote to radiation crap. Then, with my unbeatable army of super-cockroaches, we wipe out all of the rest of the mutated humanity. Then, I rule the world as the queen of the super-roaches. They will WORSHIP ME.
· Please, let us endure your nerdly visage.
i'm a fat kid. yup.
[ Your thoughts ]
· Please provide us with a few of your own thoughts. I’m a person who gets bored easily, I get sick easily, I get less inhibited as the days go by. I am basically a literary-nerd. Bookworm type. I believe tim from the office, quoting john lennon, put it best:
"I think it was John Lennon who said: 'Life is what happens when you're making other plans,' and that's how I feel. Although he also said: 'I am the Walrus I am the eggman' so I don't know what to believe."